- Question: Are your invitations environmentally friendly?
- Answer: We’ve done a lot of research to find sustainable yet chic papers and environmentally responsible print facilities, so please ask us about ways to keep your custom stationery eco-chic.
- Paper: We have a wide selection of some gorgeous papers that are 100% post-consumer waste and even some that are produced 100% carbon neutral. There are also “tree-free” options out there – such as 100% cotton paper. Our studio collection is printed on luxurious and chic 100% cotton paper.
- Use less: Forgo the inner and outer envelopes for one single envelope; use a postcard response card instead of an enveloped card; or take advantage of a wedding website to convey the bulk of your information – include only a single enclosure directing guests to the website to rsvp and find needed event details.
- Printing: One of our printing partners is an Envirostars certified commercial printer that disposes of waste responsibly and uses soy inks, which are recycling-friendly.