- Question: How much do your custom invitation packages cost?
- Answer: Pricing for custom invitations can vary greatly depending on complexity of design, materials, print method, quantity, number of enclosures, and other details. Custom invitation projects start at $1500.00. One of the things we ask at our initial consultation is what your budget is – this allows us to design within your personal budget and influences our recommendations of materials, printing processes, etc. Custom invitations are priced as an all-inclusive package: pricing estimates include all printed items, design time, and production time in a flat fee. Extras such as calligraphy or mailing services are priced a la carte. Prior to beginning any project, we review all components included in the package with you in detail, including number of colors, print process, paper type, etc. so that you’re fully aware of what is included in the package cost. Contact us if you are interested in a personalized quote.
- Question: How much do your studio collection invitations cost?
- Answer: For a general overview of studio collection pricing, please refer to our Pricing PDF. Contact us if you have any questions or would like a personalized quote.
- Question: Do I have to pay sales tax on my order?
- Answer: Washington state residents will be charged 9.5% state sales tax on all orders. Out of state orders will not be charged sales tax.