- Question: How long does a custom order take to receive?
- Answer: In total, the custom design and production process usually takes about 6 to 8 weeks. The design process typically can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. Once a design is approved and all pieces are proofed and signed off on, printing and production typically takes about 4 weeks. Allowing additional design time is always a plus, so it’s really never too early to get started!
- We recommend that you begin the invitation design process at least 4 1/2 months before your wedding date – that allows plenty of time for you to have your invitations in hand and on their way to your guests 2 months before the wedding day. Begin the process sooner should you need save-the-dates.
- Question: How long does a studio collection order take to receive?
- Answer: Proofing your order can take anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks, depending on the number of revisions needed. Once we receive final proof approval, print and production takes 4 weeks.
- Question: Do you accept rush orders?
- Answer: Orders needed within 4 weeks or less will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will incur a 50% rush fee. You will also be responsible for any necessary expedited shipping charges incurred.